|Status: NOT PAYING.|
Since: March 12, 2016.
Minimum deposit: $10
Maximum deposit: $50000
Maximum time for withdrawal: 24 hours
Referral bonus: 5%
DDoS Protection from: Global Frag Networks.
Last payout: 07/19/2016 17:02
|Lifetime: 132 days.
Closed: July 21, 2016.
|Monitored: 50 days.
Payouts: 8% - 9.2% daily for 15 trading days.
Money system: PerfectMoney, Advcash.
SSL: with green address bar.
Investment (listing): $50.00|
|Link: https://purenrg.company/ .|
|Lifetime of the similar programs: minimal - 1 days, maximal - 254 days, average - 55 days.|
|Payout ratio of the similar programs: minimal - 0%, maximal - 1,115%, average - 115%.|
|Probability of the profit, proceeding from statistics of the similar programs: 38%.|
|Payments are made to your PureNRG account.
||Type of the script: non-standard.|
|Perfect Money accounts: U10631834.
As funds are deposited into the Purenrg.Company_s account, they are split into 90/10 proportion. 90% are immediately deployed in investment activities, production facilities, services and logistics. The remaining 10% are reserved to cover transaction fees charged by payment processors, and are used in short-term payouts to fill the accounting balance credit.
The statistical table
|The statistical diagram|
|1 Day - June 02, 2016|
15 Day - July 18, 2016
of PM account
Account type: Verified,
32.7 Trust Score point(s)
Issuer: COMODO RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA
Validity: 09/Mar/2016 - 10/Mar/2017
DNS resolves purenrg.company to 184.108.40.206
Serial Number: 0097467E98666EC8707D05FB34FF89D9F4
Domain Name: purenrg.company
Domain ID: 9e725cc2a4054723b8f46a710f851d03-DONUTS
Updated Date: 2016-02-29T18:39:11Z
Creation Date: 2016-02-24T18:38:14Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2017-02-24T18:38:14Z
Sponsoring Registrar: eNom, Inc.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
Name Server: dns5.registrar-servers.com
Name Server: dns3.registrar-servers.com
Name Server: dns2.registrar-servers.com
Name Server: dns1.registrar-servers.com
Name Server: dns4.registrar-servers.com
IP Location United States United States
Los Angeles Talentmedia
ASN United States AS46573
Global Frag Networks, US
(registered May 17, 2013)
DISCLAIMER: We do not promote any programs. The information is based on personal experience and statistics, we do not guarantee its accuracy. All HYIPs investments presuppose high risks. Past Performance of any of programs is no guarantee for the same or similar future performance. Do not spend what you cannot afford to lose.
|Copyright © 2004-2016, HYIPs-Analysis.COM, .NET, .BIZ . All Rights Reserved.|